Information We Collect
When you register on Phaleristics.org, we may collect the following information:
- Contact Information: Name, email address, and other contact details.
- Account Details: Username, password, and other details related to your account.
- Interactions: Information about your interactions with the site, such as forum posts or comments.
We do not collect any personal information beyond what is necessary for the registration and use of our services.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- To provide and manage your account.
- To communicate with you about your account or services you have requested.
- To improve our website and services.
We will not share your information with any third parties, except as required by law.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Compliance with Facebook’s Guidelines
Phaleristics.org complies with all Facebook Platform rules and data use policies. Here are the specific steps we take to comply with Facebook’s guidelines:
- We ensure that users provide their real names and information upon registration.
- We do not share information with Facebook unless consent is given by the user.
- We provide users with the option to disconnect their Facebook account from our website at any time.